As an administrator, you typically work in one of our projects, but sometimes, you'll work as part of a management team at the capital city level.
Duties can include, among other things, personnel (salaries, contracts, etc.), accounting, development of administrative procedures, development of personnel policies, recruitment, leadership and coaching, reporting and contacts with local authorities and other organizations.
- At least two years of relevant work experience (human resources and / or financial issues)
- Relevant education
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of French at a minimum level of B1 (European Council scale)
- Available for12 months
- Experience traveling in low income countries
OF ADDITIONAL MERIT
- Experience working abroad with other humanitarian organizations
- Experience in supervision and training
- Ability / experience in planning, prioritizing and launching projects
- Ability / experience working in management
- Knowledge of Arabic or Spanish
VOICES FROM THE FIELD - TBA
Social-economist Anna Bergstrom's blog during her assignment as personnel administrator in Uzbekistan.
Administrator Sophia Wengelin's from her mission in Colombia.