As an administrator, you typically work in one of our projects, but sometimes, you'll work as part of a management team at the capital city level.
Duties can include, among other things, personnel (salaries, contracts, etc.), accounting, development of administrative procedures, development of personnel policies, recruitment, leadership and coaching, reporting and contacts with local authorities and other organizations.
- At least two years of relevant work experience (human resources and / or financial issues)
- Relevant education
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of French at a minimum level of B1 (European Council scale)
- Available for 12 months
- Experience traveling in low income countries
OF ADDITIONAL MERIT
- Experience working abroad with other humanitarian organizations
- Experience in supervision and training
- Ability / experience in planning, prioritizing and launching projects
- Ability / experience working in management
- Knowledge of Arabic or Spanish
voices from the field
To read first-hand stories from administrators working overseas for MSF, visit our blog.
Your safety and security
We take safety and security seriously. This video explains the risks our staff face and the lengths we go to keep them safe.
Please watch this before you decide whether or not to apply for this job.
Ready to apply?
Working for MSF is a commitment, rather than just an adventure or a job opportunity. Make sure you have read and understood the information on Life in the field.
We can only accept applications from Swedish and Finnish residents (Swedish/Finnish citizens and those eligible to work in Sweden or Finland).