As an financial controller you usually work in one of our projects. But you may also work as part of a management team at the capital city level.
Duties include, among other things, management (accounting / reporting), financial (planning / budget), human resources administration (salaries, contracts etc.), development of administrative procedures, development of personnel policies, recruitment, leadership / coaching, reporting and contacts with local authorities and other organizations.
- At least two years of relevant work experience (human resources and / or financial issues)
- Relevant education
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of French at a minimum level of B1 (European Council scale)
- Available for12 months
- Experience traveling in low income countries
OF ADDITIONAL MERIT
- Experience working abroad with other humanitarian organizations
- Experience in supervision and training
- Ability / experience in planning, prioritizing and launching projects
- Ability / experience working in management
- Knowledge of Arabic or Spanish
Voices from the field
To read first-hand stories from our staff working abroad for MSF, visit our blog.