As an MSF pharmacist, your responsibility is to manage all drugs, medical supplies and equipment. You organize and manage orders, storage and distribution, as well as supervising and training colleagues.
Work can be at the project level or as part of a management team in a major city. You are always part of a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team, working with medical and non-medical personnel.
- Two years professional experience, preferably in a hospital phamacy.
- Ability to organize and prioritize your work. Be innovative and take initiative.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Experience with traveling/living in low-income countries.
Please read the basic requirements for all roles.
OF ADDITIONAL MERIT
- Experience in supervision and guidance
- Experience working with other international humanitarian organizations
- French language
VOICES FROM THE FIELD
To read first-hand stories from our staff working overseas for MSF, visit our blog.
Your safety and security
We take safety and security seriously. This video explains the risks our staff face and the lengths we go to keep them safe.
Please watch this before you decide whether or not to apply for this job.