Coordinator positions are available at various levels. The work involves the coordination of medical or logistical activities, both for individual projects and for actions at the national level. As a coordinator, you also have responsibility for security.
Right now we are looking for medical and non-medical project coordinators to work in our various field projects. As a project coordinator, you work with project management in the field and are part of the management team in of one of the countries where we work. The work is challenging with broadly varying duties.
- Lead project teams in the field
- Be responsible for the safety of personnel
- Coordinate and synchronize projects in the field
- At least two years experience in similar work in the field within other organizations
- Available to work abroad for 1-2 years
- Share MSF values
- Very good knowledge of English
OF ADDITIONAL MERIT
- Knowledge of French is an advantage
Voices from the field
To read first-hand stories from coordinators working overseas for MSF, visit our blog.